In an industry as broad and complex as ours, working alone is not an option. Building connections and developing multi-level networks are absolutely essential elements of being an effective and productive entity that can forward ECAmember priorities.
On any given day, your association is working in liaison with a multitude of organizations – both public and private – to protect and advance the array of interests critical to our members.
Among those we work with in conjunction to solidify and preserve these valued priorities are:
- American Public Works Association
- American Society of Professional Engineers
- Associated General Contractors
- Blue Book of Building & Construction
- Building Industry Association
- Building News Inc
- California Mutual Association of Water Companies
- Carpenters Union
- Cement Masons Union
- Construction Industry Force Account Council
- Crime Prevention Program of Southern California
- Greenbook Committee
- Laborers International Union of North America
- Los Angeles County Business Federation
- Metropolitan Water District
- National Clay Pipe Institute
- National Utility Contractors Association
- North American Excavation Shoring Association
- Operating Engineers Union
- Rebuild SoCal Partnership
- Southern California Group
- Southern California Contractors Association
- Southern California District Council of Laborers
- Teamsters Union
- United Contractors Association
And, of course, in collaboration with the participation of our members, ECAinteracts with the myriad municipal, city, county, state and federal agencies that help to complete the full spectrum of organizations your association counts as colleagues in construction.
This is, by no means, a closed circuit. If there is an organization you would like to see added to this list please let me know. ECA is always eager and able to enhance our network of those with whom we can connect in our ever-expanding drive to bring the most effective network of service providers as an asset for our members.