At our 16th Annual ECA Legal Seminar guest attorneys answered questions and provided insightful, expert opinions on today’s most important legal issues facing the construction industry.
Contractors and affiliates alike benefitted from this unique opportunity to obtain valuable legal information on a wide range of essential legal issues. Topics spanned from contract provisions to legal updates, to keys to understanding specific laws as they relate to individual operations.
The Legal Experts
The crack legal team was comprised of the following:
- Mark Johnson of Snell & Wilmer addressed the General Construction Permitting process;
- Dan Peterson of the Dan J. Peterson Company tackled Dispute Boards and The Construction Industry’s Preferred Alternative to Arbitration or Litigation;
- Anna Carno of Carno Law Group explored Getting New Contracts Through Certification;
- Monica Lukoschek of U.S. Immigration Law Group, LLP presented Preparing for ICE Campus & Workplace Enforcement Efforts;
- Anthony Niccoli of Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo covered AB 1701: New Wage Liability for General Contractors.
Special thanks to our business sponsors for their generous contributions in making the annual ECALegal Seminar possible: Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo Ferreira Costal Construction Co.
Leave A Comment